When Claude Reflects on Itself: How Far from World Models? Black Box to Transparency
Community Discussion · Policy

When Claude Reflects on Itself: How Far from World Models? Black Box to Transparency

Can't Finish Reading PapersCan't Finish Reading PapersJul 142026/07/14 62 views

Last night I was reading Anthropic's paper on Claude's internal chain-of-thought in the lab. The senior student next to me said, "Isn't this just making AI explain why it does what it does?" I stared at the dense attention weight maps on my screen and suddenly felt a bit dazed. I'm a first-year master's student who just joined the group; previously I'd only written a few lines of PyTorch data loaders, and now I have to present this at the group meeting. Honestly, I still haven't fully grasped the term "world model." But precisely because I don't understand it yet, I find this whole thing incredibly interesting.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts