WorkBuddy Always Processes Follow-Shot Footage Serially — Did I Set Up My Folders Wrong?
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Always Processes Follow-Shot Footage Serially — Did I Set Up My Folders Wrong?

ShutterShutter4d ago2026/09/29 131 views

Yesterday I came across an article about using Coze with Image2 to batch-generate illustrated text journals, saying it can run the whole pipeline from copy to images in one go. One line in it stuck with me: "Image2 is like a tireless designer." The image part doesn't worry me much—I've used GPT Image 2.0 for a whole month, and I can write prompts off the top of my head. What's blocking me is the step before that. The raw material itself is still a mess.

These past few days I've been trying WorkBuddy on real work. During wedding photography peak season it's two shoots a day, and I come back with over two hundred raw files plus a pile of client WeChat screenshots. I want it to auto-categorize them and export a delivery checklist.

I set up folders by date, and inside them split into three levels: "raw," "retouched," "client selects." Dropped them in, clicked the organize button, waited a few minutes.

The resulting table has issues. Filename is one column, client name is another, but several client names got shifted onto the adjacent date, and two rows have empty client names. I looked at it for ages and still couldn't figure out what logic it sorted by. It also popped up a prompt once, something about a file it couldn't read. I didn't screenshot it, just closed it.

My guess is the folders are nested too deep. Or maybe I mixed screenshots and RAW in the same folder and it can't tell them apart. I'd seen people mention before that mixed formats mess up column name recognition—I didn't take it seriously then, and now it's my turn.

I want to ask folks here who've gotten this step working: do you rename files before dropping them in, or set rules directly in WorkBuddy? Also, for the files it can't read, is there somewhere to check the logs?

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Tian Ji
Tian Ji3d ago

Mixed formats will definitely blow up. In my testing, screenshots and RAW files in the same directory mess up column name recognition. Split into folders first, then run.

Gewu
Gewu4d ago

Two hundred-some original photos mixed in with WeChat screenshots — the column misalignment is probably because it guessed based on filenames. Move the screenshots out separately first.