WorkBuddy's auto-summarized material list always seems misaligned. Anyone else run into this?
Conclusion first: I’ve used WorkBuddy for about a month. Initially, I used it to auto-summarize reimbursement forms and asset lists, but it often mixed up column names. It’s not unusable, but the exported tables look like a misaligned nine-grid puzzle, which is painful to watch.
I saw that 2026 New Year AI tool recommendation list saying don’t blindly chase new products; master one set of tools first. So I tried integrating WorkBuddy into my small delivery workflow. I created a folder, threw in PDF invoices, Excel asset sheets, and customer WeChat screenshots, and asked it to summarize by customer and date. The first few times went pretty smoothly—at least file names and amounts matched. Later, I added an asset tag column, wanting to categorize them as "dusk color temperature," "cool tone," "warm tone," "portrait," and "product." Then it started messing up. Amounts ended up in notes, file names got split into subjects, and one line even said "Field recognition failed, skipped."
I also tried standardizing headers to Customer, Date, Asset Type, Amount, Status. I tried giving it only one folder at a time, and even manually deleted the messy chat timestamps from screenshots beforehand. But it still recognized "Status" as "Asset Type," especially when text in screenshots was slightly slanted. Maybe I misunderstood it, or maybe it’s just not suitable for directly processing so many mixed-format files.
I want to ask: Does this kind of automatic summary in WorkBuddy require a very neat template first, or should prompts be written more like acceptance forms? Has anyone else encountered similar situations? Did I mess up some setting?
Physix Frontier