
WorkBuddy loses formatting when pasting WeChat Official Account content after loading the layout Skill; has anyone else faced this?
Today I came across an article about an open-source WeChat Official Account layout Skill. It claims to convert Markdown into HTML suitable for the backend editor, so styles don't drop off when you copy-paste. My first reaction was a bit of a 'DNA moment' (strong instinct). Lately, with three accounts, I've been binge-watching anime at night and doing layout work during the day—it's really getting unmanageable. I've been using WorkBuddy for about a month, mainly for organizing materials and merging tables. This time, I wanted to see if it could handle layout tasks too.
I threw a draft, some image links, and color value requirements into WorkBuddy, hoping it would generate a version of the official account body text based on that layout Skill. It did generate content, but when I pasted it into the WeChat backend, the heading levels and blockquotes were all messed up, and code blocks turned into regular paragraphs. I tried again, breaking the request down into "first theme, then body, finally components," but this time it prompted that the Skill wasn't recognized successfully, seemingly due to incorrect local file paths.
Maybe I misunderstood. Is it that WorkBuddy can't directly host this kind of layout Skill, or do I need to create a theme library file first? I'm using MacOS 26.5.1. Last week, WorkBuddy crashed once after installation; now it opens, but table merging still occasionally errors out. Has anyone experienced similar issues with layout Skills? Do I need to confirm whether WorkBuddy supports loading external Skills, or is this better suited for other Agents? Has anyone else encountered this? Did I set something up wrong?
Physix Frontier