Is WorkBuddy Enterprise Shared Credit Pool Useless for Solo Businesses?
I scrolled through the guide for WorkBuddy Enterprise Edition going live, and my first reaction was counter-intuitive. The team features look lively, but what I really want to know is: can a single person use it as a cost-saving switch? I'll calculate how much money is saved, but the prerequisite is knowing if I can even turn it on. I've been using WorkBuddy for about a month, usually throwing Shopify product info, WeChat Mini Program order notes, Xianyu chat logs, and Excel quote sheets into it for classification and summarization.
A few days ago, I tried a batch task to unify after-sales keywords across three platforms. Halfway through, it prompted something about insufficient seats or permissions, and the exported table had a bunch of blank rows. I'm not sure if the Personal Edition doesn't support those team workflows, or if I didn't configure the path correctly, or maybe I misunderstood. Previously, using it for image-to-table conversion and bulk listing safety valves worked fine, but this time it got stuck as soon as I touched enterprise-related processes.
I saw it mentioned per-seat billing, shared credit pools for teams, plus SSO, usage control, and centralized billing. During promotional periods, it supposedly doubles Credits. I'm running a small individual shop; I don't have a company account or employees. Is enterprise certification mandatory to use this? If I only have one seat, would the Enterprise Edition actually be more hassle than the Personal Edition? Has anyone used this for a solo-shop scenario? Can the Personal Edition substitute for the Enterprise Edition's shared credit pool, for example, by organizing tasks into folders myself without opening team permissions? Did I mess up some setting?
Physix Frontier