WorkBuddy Chaining Skills for Daily Reports Stops After Step 1: Is My Order Wrong?
My daughter Duoduo is in second grade. This semester, after school, she sends her records of asking AI for homework help to our family group chat. I also need to do topic selection for my self-media work. I've been using WorkBuddy for just one month. Previously, I mainly used it to organize news/information. Recently, I came across an article about chaining multiple Skill workflows, and I want to link these three tasks: convert Duoduo's homework records into a checklist, categorize my saved side-hustle materials, and finally generate a daily report to save to Feishu.
I tried following the instructions. First, I installed PDF reading, table organization, and document summarization from the skill marketplace. Then I threw a folder at WorkBuddy containing some screenshots, an Excel material sheet, and a PDF exported from Feishu.
I asked it to run them sequentially. The result was that it only finished the PDF summary; the next two Skills seemed disconnected. I modified the prompt once, telling it to execute A first, then B, and finally generate the daily report. It replied "Completed," but when I opened it, the daily report only contained Duoduo's part, and the side-hustle checklist was empty.
I also tried saving the Skill. As mentioned in that article, I entered a save command at the end of the conversation, naming the custom skill "Duoduo Daily Report." The second time, I directly sent "Run Duoduo Daily Report." It did read the files, but got stuck at the Excel step, with a prompt roughly saying column names weren't recognized. I suspect maybe you can't mount too many Skills at once, or you need to confirm each Skill runs individually before orchestrating them.
Has anyone encountered similar situations? When chaining multiple Skills in WorkBuddy, is it mandatory to accept/verify each step individually before connecting the next, or is there an issue with my file paths and naming conventions?
Physix Frontier