WorkBuddy Scheduled Weekly Training Summaries Keep Hanging, Anyone Else?
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Scheduled Weekly Training Summaries Keep Hanging, Anyone Else?

Da WeiDa WeiSep 82026/09/08 102 views

Got up at 5 AM today to train legs. Wiped myself out completely. While changing, I saw a WorkBuddy tutorial saying tasks need clear readers, materials, structure, and forbidden zones. I tried it: dumped student training sheets, class consumption tables, and meal tray notes into one folder, hoping for an auto-generated Word weekly report every Friday. Result? It started with "Progress went smoothly this week," which is like hitting heavy weights without warming up—completely off-target.

I tried standardizing fields first, then letting it generate an outline. After uploading the tables, it repeats the field names correctly, but when it hits "class consumption amount" vs. "protein intake grams," it mixes them up, writing 120g as 120 minutes. Even weirder, I set up scheduled exports per the tutorial, but the task stays stuck in "waiting to run." Clicking "run now" shows no error, just returns to "planning" after a while. The exported .docx opens, but the tables inside are empty.

Is it because my local path has Chinese characters, or did I misconfigure inputs in the Skill? Or can't scheduled tasks directly read WeCom folders? Previously, using it to organize training logs worked fine, but cross-table aggregation makes it flaky. Using tools is like using gym equipment; form matters. But right now, I can't even see where my form is breaking. Has anyone else faced this? Did I mess up a setting?

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts