WorkBuddy Notification and Attachment Formatting Issues, Tried This?
Yesterday my boss was away, and I came across a review of AI office document writing tools. It said some AIs can now output Word, Excel, and mind maps together, and even adjust layouts online. I happened to have a meeting notice and thought I'd hand the body draft, attendee list table, and attachment descriptions to WorkBuddy all at once. The result wasn't quite right.
Initially, I threw in an old notice template, screenshots of a few tables, and a sign-in instruction, asking it to generate a notice in government document format while outputting both Word and Excel. It did produce a version, but the title line spacing, signature placement, and table column widths changed. The red-header part especially looked like it had been re-typeset. I tried a more conservative approach: first letting it write only the body, then uploading the attendee list separately. However, the attachment description in the Word doc still referenced incorrect filenames.
The biggest headache was during export. It seemed to prompt something like "some formats may be lost" or "objects cannot be embedded," but I don't recall exactly. After saving and reopening, the Excel table turned into an image and couldn't be edited. Maybe my input was too vague, or maybe government documents just aren't suited for this kind of all-in-one approach.
I've been using WorkBuddy for nearly a month, but generating notices, tables, and attachment descriptions together was a first. Previously, summarizing ledgers worked fine, but when it came to formatted red-header files, I felt lost. Has anyone tried generating the body, list, and attachment descriptions separately and then merging them manually? Or should I fix a master template first and only let it fill in fields?
Physix Frontier