WorkBuddy Repo Daily Report: Workspace Suddenly Missing
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Repo Daily Report: Workspace Suddenly Missing

Brother FeiBrother FeiSep 62026/09/06 53 views

Brothers, the warehouse just had a surge today. The team leader dumped a bunch of screenshots of arrival anomalies and unsigned handovers in the group chat. I saw the FAQ for WorkBuddy Enterprise mentioning that original workspaces disappear after upgrades or next-day restarts. I checked, and damn, I had the same issue last night.

The goal wasn't big. Every morning, over thirty people report arrival anomalies, broken forklifts, and customer order changes. I wanted to throw this at WorkBuddy to automatically summarize it into a table. Before, I only used it to browse a few files, never for daily reports. I seriously tried it this week. I created a "Warehouse Daily Report" folder, put in photos of documents taken on my phone and two pages of PDFs, and asked it to split columns by date, anomaly type, and responsible team. I hit run, waited about ten-plus minutes, no result. Refreshed, and the folder disappeared. Logged out and back in, account worked, but the workspace seemed like it moved elsewhere. Later, I set Chrome as the default browser, logged in again, and it worked, but the exported table headers were garbled, and notes were missing.

I'm unsure if I described the task too broadly, or if file naming was inconsistent. When it froze, I panicked, fearing last night's data got eaten.

Has anyone else encountered this? Workspace recovery issues, unresponsive tasks, garbled text. Should I standardize document templates before throwing them in, or let it do one thing at a time? Brothers, point me in the right direction, don't let me use the night shift as a guinea pig.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts