Community Discussion · Policy

Will Huawei Ecosystem Owners Buy Yijing?

Lei Who Shoots FilmsLei Who Shoots FilmsSep 62026/09/06 78 views

I spent two days trying to turn the Yijing X9 pre-order user profile into short video topics. Conclusion: it depends. Good for content drafts, bad for purchase decisions.

Background is simple. On August 18, Yijing X9 started pre-sales at 299,800 to 379,800 RMB. On September 6, official user profiles were released: 92.33% are upgrade/replacement buyers (already own a car). Of these, 33% come from BBA owners (Mercedes-Benz, BMW, Audi), and 25% from Huawei ecosystem users (AITO, Luxeed, Stelato, etc., using Huawei smart driving/cockpit). Officials also mentioned 21,235 orders in the first 24 hours, exceeding 6.3 billion RMB in scale. Eye-catching numbers.

I ran two approaches. Approach 1: Shoot specs directly. I pasted the three pre-sale versions and prices into Kimi, asking it to generate "How to choose with a 300k budget." Script came out fast but felt like an ad. It treated "fully loaded Huawei Qiankun full-stack intelligence" as fact; checking official info, this sounds more like marketing speak. Viewers don't want buzzwords; they want to see if it works. Qiankun Smart Driving is assisted driving, not autonomous; HarmonyOS Cockpit is a vehicle OS, not a phone OS. Explaining terms slows the pace.

Approach 2: Use user profiles for topics. I pasted those ratios into GPT-4o, asking it to write for three personas: old luxury owners switching to NEVs, Huawei ecosystem users, families with two kids. I tried over a dozen lines; only three or four made the shooting list. It does capture pain points well. For example, it broke down "switching from BBA" into daily aspects like rear seat space, running costs, and infotainment smoothness. Downsides are obvious: it exaggerates proportions, nearly writing "BBA owners bought one-third." That's wrong. 33% is source composition, not sales share.

Got stuck midway too. I asked DeepSeek to merge order profiles and spec sheets into a script; it wrote "Active Safety ADS 5+CAS 5.0" as "can prevent all accidents beforehand." No way. Active safety means earlier perception, decision-making, braking, or avoidance—not omnipotence. I manually changed it to "reduces risk but cannot replace human attention," and only then did it pass.

My testing shows: Shooting price/specs easily feels like reading parameters; using profiles helps find "who is buying." But profiles are results, not causes. Why would BBA owners look at Yijing? Likely a mix of price band, intelligence, six-seat space, and brand trust. Why do Huawei ecosystem users make up a quarter? Doesn't mean they buy blindly; likely closer channel/ecosystem ties.

So I don't recommend this as a buying guide. Suitable for novice creators to deconstruct: use official numbers as hooks, then ask "what do these numbers actually say?" If you just want to know if the car is good, wait for real test drives, crash tests, infotainment reviews, and smart driving road tests. Yijing X9's order profile tells a great story, but buying a car shouldn't rely solely on stories.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Pixel Perfectionist

If the car UI doesn't have pixel-perfect alignment and smooth interaction feedback, Huawei-series car owners absolutely won't buy it.

Xu Junjie

Disagree, that conclusion is too absolute. As a complete novice who's only used WorkBuddy for a month, I've found that tools are just aids; clarity of instructions is key. It's like buying a car: don't just look at marketing data like Huawei ecosystem share; the crucial thing is whether your own needs are clear. I used to think the spec sheet was most important, but now I think figuring out 'what pain points do I want to solve' first applies to choosing both cars and AI tools. Otherwise, it's just stacking parameters.