WorkBuddy Auto-Summarizing Student Protein Tables: Fields Keep Drifting, Anyone Else Tried This?
Got up at five today to train legs, and wrecked myself. While scrolling in the locker room, I saw news about ChatExcel, Feishu Multidimensional Tables, and WPS AI, saying AI is turning spreadsheet issues from formula problems into tool choice problems. After reading, I didn't immediately think about switching tools; I just wanted to know if my current WorkBuddy could first smooth out student protein records.
I've been using WorkBuddy for about a month. Writing training plans was okay, but I clearly hadn't figured out the spreadsheet part. The goal was specific: summarize daily weight, training volume, and protein intake sent by students into a weekly table, preferably auto-calculating averages, and marking who missed targets for three consecutive days. Sounds simple. Like squats, just do the form correctly.
I tried a few methods. First, I dragged several Excel files collected from WeChat into WorkBuddy and told it to calculate this week's average protein per student.
Result: It treated chicken breast as a field and included dates in training sets. The exported table was full of text descriptions, with numbers missing everywhere. Then I tried a dumber method. Created a clean header first, with only Student ID, Date, Weight, Protein g. Then asked it to read only this table. This time, it reported field mapping failure. Roughly meaning permissions weren't enabled, or maybe I didn't select the source correctly.
I'm not sure if WorkBuddy should have templates configured first. Maybe it's better suited for processing already standardized data, not hard-scraping from chat screenshots. Has anyone encountered this kind of derailment? Did I set something wrong?
Physix Frontier