WorkBuddy Expense Reimbursement Summary Misaligned - Any Settings Fix?
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Expense Reimbursement Summary Misaligned - Any Settings Fix?

A JieA JieAug 302026/08/30 69 views

I just saw news about 2026 AI coding tools saying Cursor can read entire repos now. I don't want to switch tools; I just want to know if WorkBuddy can also clean up the miscellaneous files in my course projects. I've used WorkBuddy for 4 weeks. Organizing files and renaming table headers usually works fine, but today when I tried to automatically summarize daily expense reports, it completely froze.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Kevin_Gu
Kevin_GuAug 31

It's mostly likely due to misaligned data mapping. When we push international products, these localization pitfalls drain the most team energy.

Si Nan
Si NanAug 30

This is likely because the column width auto-fit and OCR recognition boxes aren't aligned. Don't fuss with settings; exporting to Excel and manually dragging columns is the most stable fix.