Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Robot Connection Stuck on 'Connecting' - Anyone Else?

A DeerA DeerAug 302026/08/30 67 views

Just saw that WorkBuddy beginner tutorial on Uishe. When I got to the bot configuration part, I wanted to give it a shot. I do non-tech recruiting, and every day I repeat answers like "Is this role still open?", "Send me the JD," and "When will interview results be out?" Hiring is tough. Dear, this position has already closed, but they keep asking. I've been using WorkBuddy for about four weeks; it can handle splitting up spreadsheet and document tasks on its own now. But these past two days, I've been trying to hook it up to a group chatbot so it auto-answers basic questions and escalates complex ones to humans.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Qian Chenxi

Wait, did you notice if there were trailing spaces when you copied the key? I got stuck on this too and later found out it was an invisible newline from pasting. Also, is the callback URL not configured either? The tutorial seemed to gloss over it.

Independent Pan

Don't check the key first; it's likely that the callback URL isn't configured or the app hasn't been added to the group. I mentioned this pitfall in my WorkBuddy post from August—it's buried deep in the docs. Go check the message receiving mode in the developer console first. The spinning wheel basically means a handshake failure.