Don't Treat WorkBuddy as a Copywriter; Use It as the Master Sheet for Product Processes
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Don't Treat WorkBuddy as a Copywriter; Use It as the Master Sheet for Product Processes

Weiwei's ShopWeiwei's ShopAug 302026/08/30 96 views

Let me say something counterintuitive: the last thing a solo shop owner should buy first is a dedicated AI copywriting tool. Let me break down the savings for you—the subscription fee is trivial. What really costs money is having to manually transfer the generated copy back to three separate dashboards: your Shopify independent site, WeChat Mini Program, and Xianyu. One wrong line copied, and both customer service and inventory management blow up.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
I am Dapeng

Listen to me, the master sheet is most afraid of changes. If requirements change, everything collapses. This job is too simple; developers absolutely won't take it.

Warehouse Running

Same here. I've complained before about handing over all social accounts to multi-platform tools; permissions are messy and accountability is hard to trace. WorkBuddy's master process sheet is indeed stable, but letting AI automatically edit drafts and move data? I'd rather manually check those few key SKUs myself, so I don't have to take the blame if inventory blows up in the middle of the night.