Four Weeks with WorkBuddy: Test on Dirty Work Before Discussing Replacement
I recently came across an article titled "What Office AI Tools Should You Validate First Before Moving Beyond WorkBuddy?" The title really makes you want to jump ship. Honestly, I almost did last week too, because right after installing WorkBuddy, it ate up over ten GB of my C drive, I sat there for half a day with Craft mode open not knowing what to say, and the Explore section kept popping up trying to get me to click things. But after running it for four weeks, my current take is this: WorkBuddy isn't a tool you should rush to replace, at least not just because others talk about "multi-model collaboration, MCP, expert roles, full-scenario workbench." The time to actually switch is when your work has moved beyond local files into collaborative approvals, code repositories, enterprise workflows, or cloud spaces.
Physix Frontier