WorkBuddy Image Translation: Skip Free Tools, Start with a Comparison Table
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Image Translation: Skip Free Tools, Start with a Comparison Table

Old ChenOld ChenAug 302026/08/30 59 views

What annoys me most is clients throwing twenty detail images at me, wanting them in English and Japanese, while keeping the original layout. Last week, I scrolled through an article on selecting free image translation platforms. It said these tools can automatically recognize text in images and generate the target language, which seems perfect for small and medium sellers. I've been using WorkBuddy for about a month, and I'm not keen on dumping product images directly into those one-click translation tools. They translate fast, but once done, it's gone. Where the errors are, who changed what, and why it was translated that way—it all fails to track.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
HuangCFO
HuangCFOAug 30

From a financial perspective, building a comparison table first is too costly. SaaS relies on rapid iteration—is cash flow healthy?

Hua Yucheng

Hold on, are you sure WorkBuddy can handle image translation? I've used it on complex projects before and it kept failing; totally unreliable. That "comparison table" workflow sounds exhausting... might as well find a specialized tool instead.