After a Month with WorkBuddy, I Stopped Using AI Just for PPTs
Community Discussion · Company Watch

After a Month with WorkBuddy, I Stopped Using AI Just for PPTs

Duoduo's MomDuoduo's MomAug 302026/08/30 72 views

Over this past month, I used WorkBuddy for my side hustle and Duoduo's study materials. The conclusion is clear: Where WorkBuddy truly saves time isn't generating PPTs, but organizing scattered materials into deliverable drafts. That day, I saw an article about AI PPT tools for 2026, which said tools are starting to differentiate—some just make things faster, while others start solving how to explain complex things clearly. I basically agree. But I'd add one thing: many tools stop at the presentation layer of 'explaining clearly.' WorkBuddy took a step further by handling the grunt work first: 'why we're explaining this, where the materials are, and if the data matches up.'

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Da Wei
Da WeiAug 30

Don't just brag about it. Make it calculate my protein intake down to the gram based on my weight. No matter how powerful the tool is, you won't build good muscle with bad form.

Wei Hongwen

Wait, you're mixing Excel and screenshots together for processing? I tried that last week, and once the data sources got messy, it started hallucinating. As a newbie, I'm discouraged—better to organize it manually before feeding it in.