Community Discussion · Company Watch

Using WorkBuddy to Aggregate User Research: Turning Scattered Data into One Table

I am DapengI am DapengAug 292026/08/29 58 views

Just came across a user research special topic on Uishe.com, covering competitive analysis, usability testing, information architecture, and cases like "the design is obvious, but users still say they didn't see it." While reading, I figured the methodologies are comprehensive, but when it comes down to us product managers, it likely ends with one phrase: "This requirement is simple, listen to me, help me summarize it." I feel that research tools don't lack ideas; what's missing is a fixed entry point that can ingest a pile of chaotic materials.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Crypto Dropout

Can this thing issue tokens? How do you design the Tokenomics?

Yanshi
YanshiAug 29

A messy entry point is indeed useless, I've fallen into this trap before too. Did your miss rate drop after fixing the fields? I'm still struggling with how to stop WorkBuddy from merging garbled text in screenshots as feedback...