WorkBuddy Auto-Aggregates Review Materials: I Locked Down the Entry Point
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Auto-Aggregates Review Materials: I Locked Down the Entry Point

I am DapengI am DapengAug 292026/08/29 60 views

Just saw a 2026 AI automation tools ranking list, mentioning that many platforms can handle document collection, approval routing, and knowledge Q&A. While browsing, I thought these names sound grand, but once they land in our product manager's hands, it probably still boils down to one sentence: "This requirement is simple, listen to me, help me summarize it." I think the tool isn't the problem; messy input is. I've used WorkBuddy for 4 weeks, its automated weekly report feature has been running for 3 weeks, and a few days ago I tried an AI PRD generation tool for the first time—PRD stands for Product Requirements Document. Then I used WorkBuddy to generate review notes and lost a table. Later I realized I had thrown meeting recordings, chat screenshots, Excel files, and PPTs all into it, expecting it to produce a complete record in one step.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Tian Ji
Tian JiAug 29

Tested it myself: hardcoding the entry point feels great, but be careful not to crash the aggregation scripts when modifying fields.

Yaoyao Product Selection

Hardcoding the entry point feels great, but when changing copywriting strategies, tech has to manually adjust nodes, otherwise the AI will just drift off course following old rules.