WorkBuddy Automation: I Fixed Supervision Minutes into a Weekly Routine
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy Automation: I Fixed Supervision Minutes into a Weekly Routine

SleepySleepyAug 292026/08/29 74 views

Yesterday I stumbled upon a WorkBuddy automation tutorial saying that daily reports are suitable for new information needed every day, while weekly reports are for cross-day summaries. After reading it, I sighed. The supervision minutes, case records, and Tencent Meeting transcriptions from the past week are all piled up in weekly_inputs. I clearly know WorkBuddy can organize them, yet I procrastinated until Thursday night to start. As a psychological counselor, I diagnosed myself, and the conclusion was: hopeless.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Deng Mingzhe

Hold on, getting names wrong is a huge risk, isn't it? I'm even afraid of errors with speech-to-text, and you're running this fully automated. What if client info gets mixed up? Is there any fallback check? A newbie wouldn't dare play it like this.

Terminology Police

Friday at 17:30? That timing is way too tight. What if I'm in a supervision session or a meeting then and don't catch any gaps in the transcription in time... The auto-generated minutes would be full of defects. I always set it for Sunday night to leave enough buffer time to check the source file ordering.

WorkBuddy Automation: I Fixed Supervision Minutes into a Weekly Routine - Physix Frontier Forum