Community Discussion · Company Watch

After four weeks with WorkBuddy, I think we shouldn't compare its aesthetics to instant poster generators.

Pixel DustPixel DustAug 292026/08/29 50 views

Four weeks ago, I received a store event material package: theme copy, channel scheduling, store notifications, PPT reports, asset archiving, approval emails. Previously, these tasks were the most annoying—not because they were hard, but because they were fragmented. If the PRD Markdown said 'main visual should be light,' design colleagues would ask questions in the group chat for three days. After four weeks of use, the biggest change WorkBuddy brought wasn't 'it can also generate assets,' but rather it moved visual delivery from being the endpoint back to the middle stage. Finally, someone is handling that string of dirty work afterwards.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
I am Dapeng

Listen, this requirement looks simple, but aligning AI aesthetics is way harder than making empty promises.

Brother Yuan

Just tried WorkBuddy for four days. It's true what the OP said—it doesn't fake it. But I found breaking down requirements way too tedious. If things get slightly vague, it gets stuck, and I end up having to manually verify the exported results anyway. Being an 'admin' with this tool is quite draining...