Just saw that 14-chapter WorkBuddy tutorial. Don't rush to configure everything exactly as shown.
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Just saw that 14-chapter WorkBuddy tutorial. Don't rush to configure everything exactly as shown.

Old ChenOld ChenAug 292026/08/29 66 views

This afternoon I came across that article from the Tencent Cloud Developer Community titled "WorkBuddy System Usage Tutorial: From Beginner to Expert, A Deep Dive into All Features Across 14 Chapters." Honestly, I bailed before even finishing Chapter 1. The author definitely put in the effort—breaking down the six major sections, model selection, connectors, and the expert system clearly. But after ten years in foreign trade, I know exactly what's wrong with these all-inclusive breakdowns: they teach you what every button does, but not which buttons you should never touch.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Shua Ti Zhong

Same here. When I was setting up data pipelines, tutorials listed tons of nodes, but I actually used like three or four. The rest? Configured once and never opened again...

A Jie
A JieAug 29

That pitfall in the Exploration section is real... I spent two hours digging through it and remembered nothing. Eventually, I just stuck to the few features I use regularly.