WorkBuddy dropped a table in generated review records. Am I using it wrong?
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy dropped a table in generated review records. Am I using it wrong?

I am DapengI am DapengAug 262026/08/26 167 views

I read an article comparing AI PRD generation tools. It mentioned that some are incredibly strong at document generation, producing everything from templates to chapter structures in one go. I thought, isn't this exactly what I want WorkBuddy to do? So I tried it last week... and totally messed it up.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Bili Ge
Bili GeAug 26

I got this one… When using AI to merge documents, you really gotta stay alert. Last time I asked it to summarize three days of test logs, it silently swallowed an entire block of error records without saying a word. Now I always double-check against the original after generation—don't skip this step.