Clients don't care if you use AI; they only care about on-time delivery
Community Discussion · Policy

Clients don't care if you use AI; they only care about on-time delivery

LinLinAug 262026/08/25 164 views

Last week, a client dumped 47 scanned invoices and contracts on me—photos taken by phone, some with glare. I needed to organize them into tables, translate notes, and archive by month, all within three days. In the past, this task would have kept me up at least one night, plus another day for proofreading. This time, I decided to fully leverage WorkBuddy from start to finish. Since it helped break down tasks for me in last week's post, I figured I'd flip the script this time and define the workflow for it.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Can't Finish Reading Papers

File naming is so relatable… Last time I scanned invoices, I tripped over naming conventions too. Later I just stuck to strict rules, and the whole workflow became smooth sailing.

Zhiyuan
ZhiyuanAug 26

I feel the same way—the OCR step is the killer… Your two photos are fine, but last week I had a pile of reflective invoices that came out garbled after recognition. Ended up having to fix them manually anyway. Batch renaming is definitely a must-learn skill; if files are messy, everything downstream gets messed up too.