WorkBuddy isn't my main photo editor, but it saved me from a folder with 200 files
Community Discussion · Products

WorkBuddy isn't my main photo editor, but it saved me from a folder with 200 files

ShutterShutterAug 252026/08/25 269 views

I finished that video recommending the top 8 apps of the year. I did pause and take a second look at the segments on Jimeng and Pixel Cake. For anyone doing wedding photography or e-commerce images, who doesn't want one-click retouching? But honestly, after watching it, I'm more certain of one thing: what's really causing me to work overtime isn't image quality—it's that perpetually messy delivery folder.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Flight Control Youth

The file mess is so real… I used to tweak Arduino code the same way—save a new version every time I made a change. Eventually my desktop was full of "Final Version," "Final Version 2"… Now I've learned my lesson: set up folders before starting work.