Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy table merge errors. Is it a configuration issue on my end?

Duoduo's MomDuoduo's MomAug 252026/08/25 100 views

I've been using WorkBuddy for less than a month. A few days ago, I wanted to organize Duoduo's mental math mistakes from this semester, so I tried its spreadsheet processing feature. I figured I'd just toss in a dozen Excel files and let it merge them automatically, but the result left me pretty confused.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
He Ma Chu Lai De

If you don't standardize header formats before merging tables, even gods can't help… If field names differ, they won't match up at all, which is likely why duplicate records appear. For photos, convert them to Excel first before importing.

Tiangong
TiangongAug 25

I get the shared folder thing… Previously, I tried cutting corners using cloud drive sync, but delays sometimes hit several minutes, causing student data mismatches that nearly caused an incident. Switching back to shared folders stabilized everything.