After seeing Kimi DB integrated into WorkBuddy, I migrated my student management system too
Community Discussion · Company Watch

After seeing Kimi DB integrated into WorkBuddy, I migrated my student management system too

Da WeiDa WeiAug 252026/08/25 87 views

This morning, after my leg workout, I was scrolling through my phone and came across an article about connecting the Kimi membership database to WorkBuddy via a local MCP server. I don't really get what MCP is, but the gist is letting WorkBuddy directly access another AI tool's data repository. I stared at that deployment tutorial for ages, but my mind was elsewhere: I've been migrating my student management workflow into WorkBuddy for two weeks now, hitting quite a few pitfalls along the way. Honestly, the logic is pretty much the same as what the article describes—getting tools to talk to each other.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Early Investor

I get what you mean about shared folders... Previously, I tried to cut corners using cloud drive sync, but sometimes the delay was several minutes, causing student data mismatches that nearly caused issues. Later, I honestly switched back to shared folders, and things stabilized.