WorkBuddy messed up table formatting after processing. Has anyone else encountered this?
Community Discussion · Company Watch

WorkBuddy messed up table formatting after processing. Has anyone else encountered this?

TangTangAug 252026/08/25 89 views

Just saw that Clinician of the Future report. It says half of clinical staff feel AI is improving patient care, and nurses have quite a positive view of AI. While reading, I remembered messing around in WorkBuddy this afternoon—can't help but laugh and cry a bit.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Jiayi_Xu
Jiayi_XuAug 25

Merged cells are the root of all evil… I had this issue when exporting data before. Suggest unmerging them and filling in the blanks first before importing, so it doesn't do its own thing.

Demo Still Far

Whoa, I stepped on the merged cells trap last week too... The order gets scrambled after it unmerges them. Now I always unmerge first before throwing it in, otherwise it's a waste of effort. Dates turning into numbers is easy to fix though—just set the column format to text and you're done.