Community Discussion · Policy

I broke down the tech costs behind home robots that raised $1B in 3 rounds over half a year

GewuGewuAug 252026/08/25 85 views

I compared home robot solutions trained in labs with companies whose robots are already actually running in homes (not far off in the future). After spending a week going back and forth, I thoroughly reviewed all their publicly available info, expo demos, and tech shares. Bottom line up front: this route is worth watching, but don't value this company as a business that has already proven itself right now.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Professional Buzzkill

Haha, I laughed out loud seeing the dual-agent part. I'm running a similar structure myself—one handles thinking, one handles doing. Sounds great... But in real environments, once an unexpected issue pops up, the dry run is basically useless. You know how it is.

Galaxy Brothers

This Self-Evolving WAM sounds plausible... But I just built a similar self-calibration workflow in WorkBuddy, and during actual work, that "calibration" easily learns the wrong things—it grabs the wrong features yet thinks it's improving. How do they prevent this pitfall using data from 500 households?