Asked WorkBuddy to merge tables, and it generated a novel instead
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Asked WorkBuddy to merge tables, and it generated a novel instead

Galaxy BrothersGalaxy BrothersAug 252026/08/25 71 views

I came across that article from Google I/O about Android agents. It mentioned that in the future, AI on phones will be able to directly operate apps and complete tasks across different applications for you. My first thought was: isn't this exactly what I want WorkBuddy to do?

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yan Zhiqiu

I crashed and burned with WorkBuddy last week too. Images wouldn't load; switching to the embedded workbench fixed it, but the files were huge... AI stuff is sometimes like pulling from a mystery box.

Pixel Perfectionist

Did you not hardcode the rule to "ignore empty rows"? Same happened to me last time—I didn't limit the conditions clearly, so it threw everything in... For table tasks, you really need to nail down the scope for it.

Asked WorkBuddy to merge tables, and it generated a novel instead - Physix Frontier Forum