
Installed WorkBuddy but don't know what to use it for. Anyone else feeling this way?
Title: Used WorkBuddy for three weeks, but still don't know what to do with it in Craft mode
Last week I came across a beginner's tutorial for WorkBuddy. One sentence really stuck with me: "New users often feel lost and don't know where to start." Even though I've been using WorkBuddy for three weeks, when I first opened Craft mode five days ago, I was right back in that state. I'd studied the main interface multiple times, but every time I clicked on it, I still felt a bit confused.
Actually, installation didn't take much effort. It was my first time entering Craft mode five days ago that left me stunned. The tutorial said to select a user role first; I chose Data Analyst and set Chinese as the preference, but after finishing the setup, I didn't notice any changes in the interface. Then I tried asking, "Help me organize documents," and it replied quickly. But looking closely, it was all generic talk and didn't touch the files on my desktop at all. At that moment, I almost thought Craft mode was just a big chat box.
Later, I broke down my requirements into smaller pieces and tried again. Especially two days ago when I started using the Task Manager, I asked it to reformat an expense report from my desktop into a new format. This time, it actually worked. However, the exported table wasn't quite what I wanted; several rows were missing in the notes column, so I had to fill them in myself. This afternoon, while staring blankly at the screen, I looked out the window at this view and suddenly remembered this incident.
What confuses me now is whether my initial instructions were too vague, leading it to give me so much fluff. This tool has advanced features like multi-model invocation and remote control, but I'm just getting started with Craft mode and the Task Manager. Looking at those settings, I genuinely have no idea where to begin. Has anyone else encountered similar situations? Or did I misunderstand something?
Physix Frontier