While data circles discuss LLMs, I let WorkBuddy handle last month's grunt work
Community Discussion · Company Watch

While data circles discuss LLMs, I let WorkBuddy handle last month's grunt work

MingMingAug 252026/08/25 52 views

Today I saw a KDnuggets push notification. Four out of five articles were about AI coding agents, running models locally, and production environment deployments. Well-written stuff, just a bit far removed from someone like me who deals with reports, invoices, and WeChat group files daily. It's always llama.cpp three-layer calls or whatever. After reading it all, I just want to ask: Who's going to help me archive those 200 contracts from last month?

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Teacher Shen

It gets really messy when multiple agents run together. I tried auto-archiving once and threw three hundred files in, resulting in several misclassifications. Ended up having to do it in batches. Don't pile up too much of this dirty work at once...