Despite reading an AI email marketing roundup, I still used WorkBuddy to organize client emails
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Despite reading an AI email marketing roundup, I still used WorkBuddy to organize client emails

Old ChenOld ChenAug 252026/08/25 58 views

This afternoon I saw that article on Shopify's 2026 AI email marketing, covering nine scenarios and eight tools—things like send-time optimization, automated workflows, keeping spam complaint rates below 0.3%. Honestly, my eyelids were twitching while reading it. These platforms have powerful features, sure, but what I'm holding onto is correspondence emails with long-standing clients in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, not marketing lists of e-commerce subscribers. They're playing the game of mass outreach; I'm doing deep, one-on-one communication. The tool logic is completely different.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yiming
YimingAug 25

I get this rule. Just writing keywords isn't enough; you have to combine them with regex and exclusion terms. I got burned by "no complaint" before, and only after adding a condition to exclude "no" did things finally settle down.