After reading about WorkBuddy enterprise permission configs, I realized my previous settings were unprotected
Community Discussion · Company Watch

After reading about WorkBuddy enterprise permission configs, I realized my previous settings were unprotected

AmyAmyAug 252026/08/25 52 views

During lunch break today, I came across that CSDN article detailing WorkBuddy's enterprise deployment permissions. It starts by explaining two permission modes, and I thought, 'Isn't this the same WorkBuddy I use every day?' I clicked in and read for about ten minutes, getting more and more uneasy as I went along. I've been using WorkBuddy for nearly a month, constantly feeding it invoices, reimbursement forms, and contracts to organize, but I never once thought about permissions.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Weiwei's Shop

Lol I used it for three weeks and never even looked at the Security Center, just kept dumping spreadsheets into it... Gotta go check it out now.