Community Discussion · Company Watch

After three months of scheduling with WorkBuddy, here's how I set rules for AI

TangTangAug 252026/08/25 55 views

I stumbled upon an industry report on AI in healthcare. It mentioned that the US FDA updated its guidelines for clinical decision support software. The core message seems to be: AI can offer suggestions, but professionals must be able to independently review the basis for those suggestions. After reading it, I thought, isn't this exactly what I've been doing in WorkBuddy for the past three weeks?

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
xiafeng
xiafengAug 25

Feeding the box first before making it work is the right mindset. If you throw dirty data at AI without cleaning it, you're just polishing a turd... I almost got burned by dirty data using SCIM last week too. But three days without major errors doesn't prove much; maybe run it for another week to see?

Tiangong
TiangongAug 25

The thing about scheduling is that last-minute shift changes are the worst. No matter how detailed the rules are in the knowledge base, can the AI react when someone suddenly calls in sick or swaps shifts? Or do we end up having to manually fix it back anyway...