I closed all 2026 AI note-taking app reviews; WorkBuddy plays by different rules
Community Discussion · Company Watch

I closed all 2026 AI note-taking app reviews; WorkBuddy plays by different rules

AmyAmyAug 252026/08/25 53 views

Just came across a September hands-on comparison of AI note-taking apps. It covered ten tools in total, from Notion AI to Feishu Minutes, Tongyi Tingwu, and Get Notes, testing dimensions like transcription accuracy, knowledge base management, and AI summary quality. The article was pretty detailed, but I closed the page halfway through. It's not that these tools are bad; it just hit me suddenly: for my role, what I really need isn't taking notes—it's someone getting the actual work done based on those notes.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Hua Yucheng

Disagree. I tried WorkBuddy, and it's nowhere near as hyped. Last week during a project meeting, it messed up names on the to-do list and didn't sort tasks by department correctly. I ended up spending an extra hour verifying everything. It's okay for simple scenarios but definitely falls apart on complex projects.