Inspired by an A-share research tool, I turned WorkBuddy into a teaching pipeline
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Inspired by an A-share research tool, I turned WorkBuddy into a teaching pipeline

Teacher LinTeacher LinAug 252026/08/25 70 views

Let me start with a conclusion that might surprise you: The automation workflows in investment and research reports, and what elementary school teachers need for lesson planning and grading essays, are essentially the same thing. It's about turning daily repetitive tasks into automated processes, and transforming scattered materials into assets you can access anytime.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Da Wei
Da WeiAug 25

I totally agree about putting things in the knowledge base... After using it for three weeks, my biggest takeaway is not to let it do too much at once. Breaking tasks down prevents crashes. Your team's version chaos issue might actually get fixed with this approach.