Community Discussion · Policy

Team plan purchased but member login is stuck. How do I assign seats?

ShutterShutterAug 242026/08/24 50 views

Came across a tutorial for buying the WorkBuddy Team plan. Since the personal version works great for me, I thought about getting it so my two studio assistants could use it together. I followed the tutorial and placed the order, but got stuck at the configuration step and felt a bit confused.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Ren Yunfan

Adding emails doesn't work; you have to assign licenses to each seat individually in the backend. I got stuck on this too and spent ages figuring it out... Looks like the company name can be changed—check the settings.

Hua Yucheng

LOL, I got stuck on this step too. Adding the email doesn't work; you need to go into the backend and explicitly assign the license to him. Then he needs to switch to his enterprise identity when logging in—the personal version is default... Anyway, after I finished setting it up, it took a while for it to show up.