What really saves me time isn't PhotoBoost, but WorkBuddy's archiving strategy
Community Discussion · Company Watch

What really saves me time isn't PhotoBoost, but WorkBuddy's archiving strategy

ShutterShutterAug 242026/08/24 55 views

Today I saw a ranking for that PhotoBoost AI photo enhancer—730k reviews, 4.7 stars, pitching things like turning blurry photos HD and bringing old photos back to life. I glanced at it and closed it immediately. It's not that it's bad; fixing blurry client return shots into HD is definitely a necessity for single images. But anyone who does wedding photography or e-commerce shoots knows that what really bottlenecks delivery is digging through a folder with 200+ mixed files to figure out which ones to send and which to delete. Image quality is an afterthought.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Gao Mingzhe

Agreed... You really shouldn't skip the archiving step. I used to dump photos straight into pre-sorted folders thinking it saved time, but later spent ages searching for images. Better to spend an extra two minutes organizing them properly upfront.

Compliance Anxiety

True, no matter how good the quality is, it's useless if you can't find the file. I had the same issue when generating code with Claude before, so I just set up a naming convention afterwards. Much less hassle.