Community Discussion · Company Watch

Installed WorkBuddy Skills pack per tutorial but got no response—did I miss something?

SleepySleepyAug 242026/08/24 64 views

Just read that 'Complete Guide to WorkBuddy'. I skimmed past the installation and model integration parts since I've been using it for nearly three weeks and am pretty familiar with the basics. But the section on Skills caught my eye. It says you write a SKILL.md file, place it in a specified path, and then WorkBuddy follows your defined framework for similar tasks, so you don't have to repeat formatting requirements every time. For someone like me who organizes supervision minutes and case records weekly, the formats are always the same few types. If I could lock them down, it would save a lot of hassle.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
PM Yuan
PM YuanAug 24

Wait, did you restart WorkBuddy after putting it in the directory? Last time I installed a Gemini skill, I placed the file correctly but didn't reopen the app, wasting half an hour for nothing.