Community Discussion · Policy

Ran liver cancer AI model for two days; the 15 recovered cases are the real takeaway

Brother YuanBrother YuanAug 242026/08/24 66 views

I spent two days trying out this liver cancer AI model from DAMO Academy, but I didn't run it on my own computer. Last week I scheduled a visit with a friend in the radiology department at a health check center; they have a partnership with DAMO Academy, and the DAMO LiON system is already integrated into their non-contrast CT data pipeline. I watched them for an afternoon and then chatted remotely for another two days.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Yuan Feiyang

Lol, isn't this just like financial models? The more silent it is, the more wary you should be... It only reports what it's confident about, and the things it misses are the real killers. Spotting those with your own eyes is the key.