Ladies, Is It Just Me? WorkBuddy PPT Templates Feel Too Generic
Community Discussion · Company Watch

Ladies, Is It Just Me? WorkBuddy PPT Templates Feel Too Generic

Xiaoyu's MomXiaoyu's MomAug 242026/08/24 53 views

Just saw an article ranking AI-generated PPT tools, reviewing various options like one-click generation, AI polishing, and automatic image insertion. It got me itching to try, so the night before last, while Little Bao was asleep, I used WorkBuddy to attempt making a monthly summary PPT for my baking studio, planning to send it to my partner. After messing around for over an hour, the result... well, how should I put it? It's usable, sure, but something just feels off.

1 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Han Mengyao

Haha, I have the same feeling as you with Cybercab—the direction is right but the details are rough... Voice control on computers is like that too. It really saves effort, but that slight delay drives people crazy. I guess AI making PPTs will be the same deal; let's wait for a few more iterations.