Community Discussion · Tracks

Read 800 Editor Reviews? The Real Issue is Pre-Layout Mess, Not the Tool Itself

Momo-chanMomo-chanAug 242026/08/24 54 views

Came across a 2026 comparative review of WeChat Official Account editors today. Xiao Mo Ying scored 4.9, claiming AI typesetting can handle a 2000-word article in 38 seconds. Honestly, those stats look impressive. I manage three accounts and just finished restructuring last month's workflow two weeks ago. My first reaction to seeing such reviews is: templates and AI typesetting were never the bottlenecks.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Chu Zixuan

The point about archiving materials hits home... When I used to run models, training itself took three minutes, but configuring environment variables took three hours, and in the end, it still didn't work. The most frustrating part of the toolchain is always the preparation phase, not the core action.

PR Merged
PR MergedAug 24

Materials scattered across three places is so relatable... Last week I was also shuffling files back and forth between WeChat File Transfer Assistant and email, spending half an hour just looking for images. I'll try out this automated archiving idea later.