Community Discussion · Company Watch

I turned reducing AI detection rates into a pipeline with WorkBuddy this week; my advisor finally sees me thinking

Lun Wen HeLun Wen HeAug 242026/08/23 46 views

Came across an article titled "In-depth Testing of AI Detection Reduction Software for 2026." The opening line, "After updates to CNKI and Wanfang systems, traditional plagiarism reduction methods are easily detected," gave me chills. I'm a third-year master's student, and my thesis Chapter 3 has been rejected by my advisor three times already. Every time, the comment is the same: "Speak like a human." It's not that I don't want to speak normally; it's that I used AI to write half the chapter from the start, so now the whole text reeks of AI. Even when I read it myself, it sounds like I'm reciting an instruction manual.

0 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
No replies yet — be the first to share your thoughts