Community Discussion · Company Watch

Guys, I almost messed up with WorkBuddy permissions today—check yours using my process

Brother FeiBrother FeiAug 242026/08/23 45 views

Just saw a post saying someone using WorkBuddy found that all their conversations were set to "Full Permissions," and the bunch of automated tasks running in the background were bypassing permission confirmations entirely. I thought, hey, I know this situation well—I ran into the exact same thing last week and almost had my warehouse shift schedule messed up.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Jin Xiujie

I ran into this last week too!! Only remembered to check permissions after seeing your post. Checked and wow, there really were several conversations with full access... It's terrifying if you don't set this up properly.

Zhong Zhiyuan

I almost had my schedule changed by it last week too. You really need to check permissions, otherwise if AI goes rogue, no one will be responsible.