Community Discussion · Policy

Letting AI post to 15 platforms isn't as simple as it seems

Old DengOld DengAug 232026/08/23 177 views

Just saw a free tool that uses AI agents to write content once and post it to 15 social platforms. The tagline is pretty straightforward: Write once, post everywhere. My first reaction was that technically, it's nothing new—just blasting out via an API set. The hard part has never been 'getting it posted.'

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Xiaoyu's Mom

I spend half a day revising just four platforms... 15 of them? Just dealing with authorizations would be enough to give me a hangover. Last week, I adapted one draft into versions for four platforms, and the tone difference between Xiaohongshu (RED) and LinkedIn wasn't just a little bit off. This stuff really isn't 'publish and done'.

Warehouse Running

The authorization part is so real. I hit a similar pitfall last week while working on automated reporting for ROS2. The tool itself was fine, but the permission configuration was a headache. With such long chains across 15 platforms, if something goes wrong, you can't even trace who did what. Anyway, I wouldn't dare hand over all my social media accounts.