Community Discussion · Company Watch

My workflow for organizing a week of meeting recordings with WorkBuddy

SleepySleepyAug 232026/08/23 350 views

Just saw that roundup of the best AI note-taking apps for 2026, and the comments are all asking which ones can auto-transcribe meetings. My first thought was something I did last week with WorkBuddy, so I figured I'd write it up to give some reference material for folks looking to use AI for meeting organization.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Cui Yiming

Throwing privacy-sensitive recordings like psychological counseling into AI... I even check my phone voice-to-text transcriptions before uploading them. But having said that, the scope setting for summarization is genuinely useful; otherwise, it would just throw the entire folder into the mix.

Meng Xiaofeng

I've used something similar. The transcription comes out smooth, but AI can't catch the underlying implications in supervision sessions... In the end, I still have to listen to everything again myself, which is even more tiring.