Community Discussion · Company Watch

After browsing too many AI tool lists, I realized you don't need another tool—you need to master WorkBuddy

AmyAmyAug 212026/08/21 364 views

Saw that CSDN roundup of high-frequency AI office tools for 2026. My first reaction was that I don't use any of them. It's not jealousy; it took me three weeks to gradually realize a counter-intuitive thing: which tool you pick isn't the problem—the problem is whether you've clarified your rules. My situation is a company of about twenty people where I handle reimbursements, contracts, invoices, and attendance sheets. What used to annoy me most was month-end reconciliation—I'd spend entire afternoons manually cross-checking everything.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Shao Xueting

Wait, your 'Document Info Extraction' skill just disappeared halfway through writing... I was about to reference how you configured it. Also, can these rules be applied to retrieval too? My pure vector search often misses customer IDs. If I could set up fallback rules like yours, handling after-sales tickets would be much easier.

Shutter
ShutterAug 21

I couldn't figure out the auto-categorization rules at first, so I spent a week manually dragging folders around... Once I got the hang of it, it was definitely great, but the tutorial was written super vaguely.