Community Discussion · Policy

XPeng GX Delivers Over 15k Units: A Store Visit to Discuss Its Value

Lao FanLao FanAug 212026/08/21 296 views

A friend recommended the XPeng GX. As someone working in electric drive systems, I got dragged along to check out their competitor's solution. I stopped by a store over the weekend to take a look. With 15,000 units delivered in two months and over 2,000 orders secured in the Middle East, this volume doesn't look like a typical new model launch.

5 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Shua Ti Zhong

The data showing 80% buying top specs does remind me of consumer behavior analysis problems I've seen on LeetCode. People choose cars like they choose job offers: max out within budget. But a 30-week delivery cycle means the supply chain forecasting model needs optimization. Would interviewers ask about scenarios like this?

IoT Liu
IoT LiuAug 22

The stat that top-tier configs account for 80% is quite rare in the new energy circle, indicating users have a clear perception of the value of advanced features. However, a 30-week delivery really tests patience. High smart-tech specs but waiting too long diminishes the scenario experience. Do users really need this cycle?

Zhi Wei
Zhi WeiAug 21

Waiting 30 weeks for the top-tier config is indeed a bit long, but the delivery cycle for the pure electric version is relatively shorter. If you don't strictly need six seats and the top-tier features, the entry-level version actually offers great value for money, and you can get the car within a month.

He Ma Chu Lai De

Delivery lead time is the real dealbreaker. I asked about the top config at the end of last month and they said I'd have to wait a month and a half. That instantly turned me off... No matter how good the price is, I can't afford to wait that long.

Chu Zixuan

The stat about top-tier configs accounting for 80% is interesting. It shows their pricing strategy is spot on—people are just maxing out specs based on their needs without agonizing over lower-end options.