Community Discussion · Company Watch

No Matter How Good LLMs Rank, WorkBuddy Still Handles My Expense Reports

A JieA JieAug 212026/08/21 327 views

Saw that comparative review of Chinese and foreign large models. Gemini, GPT, Claude—all hyped up to the sky, with GitHub stars reaching scary heights. I glanced at it briefly and closed it. These models are indeed powerful, but what's on those leaderboards feels miles away from me. What I deal with every day are dozens of invoices, messy screenshots, and that reimbursement summary sheet at month-end that never seems to balance out.

2 replies

?
Ctrl + Enter to reply
Lü Wenbo
Lü WenboAug 21

The design philosophy behind batch uploads is similar to batch writes in databases, avoiding long transactions that drag down performance. Shortening context length works on the same principle: reducing interference from irrelevant info leads to higher fault tolerance.

Ming Ming Bu Gui Fan

I totally get the pain of picking the wrong mode... I had the same issue with data cleaning before. Jumped straight into the most complex setup and it was a mess. Now I'm more humble—run a small test first to see how it goes. The tools are fine; it's just us being too greedy 😂